Brochures allow you to showcase your brand and your services in a beautifully designed file, making both you and your potential client happier campers in the process. And why should your computer have all the fun with these files? You can also send any of your Brochure Templates to your clients through HoneyBook's iOS or Android apps!
PLEASE NOTE: At the moment, you are only able to send existing Brochure Templates, as well as recently sent or drafted Brochures, through the app. Creating Brochures from scratch is not yet available in the apps, and Templates themselves will still need to be created and edited via desktop!
iOS & Android: Sending a Brochure
1. Find or create the Project that requires a Brochure, as Brochures need to be associated with an existing Project.
- Find a Project: search via the search icon at the top of your app's Home screen (Pipeline view), or locate the Project from the Project List in your Pipeline.
- Create a Project: learn how here.
2. Once in the Project, tap the New File button.
3. Select Brochure.
PLEASE NOTE: You can only attach one HoneyBook file per email.
4. Tap to choose the drafted Brochure, recently-sent Brochure, or Brochure Template you'd like to send.
PLEASE NOTE: At the moment, you are only able to send Brochures that have been drafted on desktop, existing Brochure Templates, or recently sent Brochures through the app. Templates will still need to be created and edited via desktop–here's how to do that!
5. Once you've selected the Brochure you'll be starting with, you can edit the settings of the Brochure by tapping the 3-dot icon. From there, you can update the name of the file, and select whether you'd like your client to be able to submit questions/comments. If you make any changes, make sure to tap Save when you're finished!
HoneyBook Tip: You can also preview how your client will see the file by tapping View as Client.
6. When you're ready, tap Attach.
7. Review, create, or select the email that will send with your file. You can:
- Keep the default email text you see, or make a few changes. We'll automatically populate the email Template that's associated with the file type you're sending! And remember, you can always edit the email Templates themselves, so the Template that auto-populates moving forward will always look the way you want it.
- Create a new message by tapping the subject line/email body field and deleting the auto-populated text. Then, just enter your own subject line and email text.
- Select the Templates menu at the top of the screen to choose from your existing email Templates. This will replace the existing subject line and email text with those of the new Template.
- Add additional attachments (non-HoneyBook files) to the email by tapping the paper clip icon in the toolbar and selecting your attachment(s) of choice.
8. Tap Send when you're ready!
When your client receives the file and makes their selections (if applicable), they’ll be able to click Submit.
Once they submit, you'll receive a notification in your Notification Center, as a push notification (if you have the app downloaded, and push notifications turned on), and within the Activity Feed of the Project. You can review their selections through the Brochure file itself, and HoneyBook will also automatically draft—but not send!—a Proposal based on their choices. Here's more on reviewing the Brochure selections your client made.
Need to resend the Brochure, or make edits once you've sent the file?
At the moment, Brochures cannot be edited after they've been sent. In addition, once your client has submitted their Brochure selections, the original Brochure cannot be resent. You can choose to:
- Resend the Brochure in its original form (if no submission has been made yet): tap to open the Brochure under the Files tab of the Project, then tap the Resend button.
- Create & send a new Brochure per the instructions above, delete or expire the original Brochure. Deleting and/or expiring will need to be done via desktop.
Want to learn more?
- HoneyBook mobile app help
- Creating and sending a Brochure via desktop
- What your clients experience when you send a Brochure
- Reviewing your clients' Brochure selections
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!