In HoneyBook, your mission control for new account activity is your Notification Center, which helps you keep track of important system to-dos and alerts you when something needs your attention—very important for you busy busy people!
The alerts that are currently available are:
- New Inquiries: New inquiries coming through your contact form
- Project Messages: Messages in Activity Feeds within Projects
- Payments: Payments that have been made
- Activity on Files: Unread file emails, Brochure packages selected, Questionnaires submitted, and Preferred Vendor Lists requested
- Opportunities: Relevant opportunities and comments on opportunities
- Community Connections: Requests to connect from the Community
- Referral Program: Activity on referrals you've made
In the Notification Center, you can also:
- Mark all notifications as read at once
- Mark an individual notification as read
- Toggle between unread and all notifications
- Update your notification preferences
HoneyBook Tip: If you’ve already responded to a feed message or countersigned a contract, that notification will automatically mark itself as read.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!