Changes happen and projects evolve, so you may find yourself needing to make adjustments to a file you've already sent to a client — which, as luck would have it, you can do on the fly, right through your HoneyBook app!
You can easily update Invoices, Contracts, and Proposals after they've been sent, then simply send a new version to your client.
Questionnaires, Timelines, and Brochures cannot be edited after they've been sent, but not to worry: if you need to send a new version, just delete or expire the original file (this will need to be done on desktop) and send a new one.
Need to do this on desktop instead? Check out how here!
iOS & Android: Editing an Invoice, Contract, or Proposal
1. Locate the Project in which you need to edit a file.
You can search via the search icon at the top of your app's Home screen (Pipeline view), or locate the Project from the Project List in your Pipeline.
2. Tap the Files tab to view your sent files.
4. Tap the Pencil icon.
You'll see a new draft listed under the file title, indicating you're now working on Version 2 (or any further version) of the file.
5. Make any adjustments to the file now, or tap the 3-dot icon in the top right corner to toggle back to view previous versions of the file (if you ever need them for reference)!
6. Click Resend when you're finished editing the file.
7. Review or edit the email that will be sent with the file, and click Send. This will send the new version of the file to your client.