With the HoneyBook mobile companion app for iOS and Android, you have access to some of your favorite HoneyBook features, right from the palm of your hand! With the app, you can manage your business from anywhere—easily respond to new Inquiries, create Projects, communicate with your clients, receive instant payment notifications, and more.
Here are some popular app-related topics to get you started.
- Downloading the app
- Logging into the mobile app
- Mobile app feature capabilities
- Enabling push notifications on mobile
Creating and managing Projects & Inquiries
- Creating a new Project through the app
- Using the Project Pipeline in the app
- Responding to an Inquiry through the app
- Sending an email or file
- How can I have more information populate in my inbound Inquiries?
- How can I archive an Inquiry if I'm not available?
Files & Tools
- Sending an Invoice via mobile app
- Sending a Contract via mobile app
- Sending a Proposal via mobile app
- Sending a Brochure via mobile app
- Sending a Questionnaire via mobile app
- Syncing your calendar
- Accessing and managing your task list
- Which mobile devices are supported?
- Is the app for both vendors and their clients?
- Is there an Android app?
- Will using the app change my Workflows?
- Can I update or create Templates from the app?
- Can I create and send Invoices, Contracts, and Proposals through the apps?
Want to learn more?
- Adding a new Project through the desktop
- Can I create templates for my files?
- What is the the Project Pipeline?
- How do I get paid through HoneyBook?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!