HoneyBook iOS or Android app giving you some trouble? Here are a few troubleshooting tips to try!
Troubleshooting step 1: Make sure you’re on the latest version of the app
2. If your HoneyBook app needs to be updated, tap Update.
3. Reopen your HoneyBook app to see if the problem persists.
Troubleshooting step 2: Force close the app
2. Reopen the app to see the problem persists.
Troubleshooting step 3: Log out and back into the HoneyBook app
1. Open your HoneyBook app.
2. Tap the Settings tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Scroll down and tap Log Out at the bottom of the screen.
4. Re-open the app and log back in to see if the problem persists.
If you’re still running into trouble or notice a bug in the app after trying these steps, please let our team know — by getting in touch, you can help us fix it!
When sending the feedback, please include your email address (whichever email is tied to your HoneyBook account), and a message including relevant details about the problem you're experiencing. Once you submit this feedback, our mobile engineers will be able to take a look and get to work on the issue!
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to our support team by clicking the question mark icon at the bottom of any HoneyBook page. They’ll be happy to help.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!