HoneyBook's mobile app strikes again: on mobile, not only is it simple to view emails that have been sent or received through HoneyBook, you can also view real-time analytics for individual messages — such as whether the email has been opened, how many times, the time of the most recent open, and by whom — just as easily! If an email is undelivered due to a faulty email address, that will be noted as well.
Any email associated with a HoneyBook Project will be visible in that Project's Activity Feed. Though the feed in your mobile app will show a text-only version of the email, you can just tap on the email to see what it looks like for your clients!
iOS & Android: Viewing your HoneyBook emails & email analytics
1. Find the Project containing the email you'd like to view. You can search via the search icon at the top of your app's Home screen (Pipeline view), or locate the Project from the Project List in your Pipeline.
HoneyBook Tip: If you have push notifications enabled, just tap the notification of a new inbound message to open the appropriate Project!
2. Once in the correct Project, make sure you're Activity tab, where you can view all sent and received emails.
3. Locate the email you need; you'll be able to find both sent and received emails in the feed, which will display a text-only version of the message.
PLEASE NOTE: Emails will not appear in the Activity Feed with full formatting. Proceed to the next step to view the email in full!
4. Tap the email to open the full view. This will:
Give you a better sense of how the email appears to your client (for emails you sent)
Display sender and recipient names
Display all attachments (HoneyBook files and standard attachments), which you can tap to open
Display how many times, in total, that the email has been opened by the recipients (only visible for emails you have sent)
5. To view analytics for emails that you've sent, tap the opened/unopened notation in the top right corner.
6. Now, you'll be able to view which recipients have opened the email, how many times, and when their last view was!
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!