If you originally signed up for HoneyBook on desktop (either via Facebook, Google, or by creating a password), don’t worry—it’s easy to log into the app as well!
To log in via mobile:
1. Open the HoneyBook app on your mobile device.
2. Tap Login.
3. From there, you have a few options:
- If you’ve previously set up a password, enter your password and tap Login
- If you signed up for HoneyBook with Facebook, tap Login with Facebook and follow the prompts to log in
- If you’ve previously logged into HoneyBook with Google, we've got you covered there, too! Check out how to handle that here.
Want to learn more?
- iOS and Android app help
- What features are available on HoneyBook's mobile app?
- What file types can I send through the app?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!