HoneyBook aims to be a one-stop-shop, so we don't want to make you bounce around between email, various files creation systems, and us. That's why we make it easy to communicate and collaborate with your clients and vendors right through your dashboard!
Here are a few of the ways you can communicate with your clients—as well as other vendors and collaborators—right through HoneyBook
- Sync your Gmail to automatically pull communications into one seamless feed.
- Send emails via the Activity Feed within in a workspace.
- Add additional workspaces within a Project to create separate email chains with designated participants.
- Create and send files like Invoices, Contracts, and Brochures—which are all accompanied by customizable email messages.
- Send batch emails to up to 200 contacts at once
- Set up workflows to automate communications based on specific triggers and timing
- Add attachments to any emails you send, whether through the Activity Feed or in addition to your files.
Want to learn more?
- How do I know if a client has read my email?
- Adding your clients to HoneyBook
- Can I remove someone from a workspace?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!