Deleting a task from your task list is a mere click away — just look for the trash can icon!
To delete a task from your main task list:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, click the Tools menu.
2. Select Tasks from the menu.
3. Locate the task you'd like to delete — remember, you can sort or filter the task list to help you find things!
4. Hover over the task, and click the trash can icon.
To delete a task from within a Project:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, navigate to the Project from which you'll be deleting a task.
You can search for a specific Project via the search icon, or select the Projects tab to review your full list of Projects.
2. Find the Tasks section In the Project Options tool bar.
3. Hover over the task you'll be deleting and click the trash can icon.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!