Sometimes, it's no longer necessary to have a particular person receive all communication from a Project or Workspace — life happens! Fortunately, it's easy to remove a contact from all future communications.
To remove a participant:
1. Navigate to the Project from which you need to remove a participant.
Search via the search icon in the top left corner of your Home page, or select the Projects tab to review your full list of Projects.
2. If the Project contains multiple Workspaces, make sure that you're in the correct Workspace by selecting from the list of Related Workspaces in the right-side Project Options toolbar.
3. Once in the correct Project Workspace, you'll see the Workspace participants just below the Project header. Click the the icon for the participant you'll be removing.
4. Select Remove from Project.
5. If the Project contains multiple Workspaces and you need to remove the participant from the entire Project, make sure to repeat this process for all Workspaces with which the contact is associated.
PLEASE NOTE: If a someone is listed as a participant in multiple Workspaces within this Project, completing the process above will only remove them from the Workspace you're currently viewing. They will have access to all other Workspaces to which they've been added until you remove them from each Workspace individually.
You will also only be able to remove a Workspace participant if that participant has not signed a Contract or Proposal.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!