Welcome to the HoneyBook family! As you already know, HoneyBook has plenty of features that are ready to roll for you — we're here to make your life easier, after all — but there are also lots of things that you can customize to make the platform even more aligned with your business and brand.
Basic company information
- Edit basic company details: name, contact info, time zone, and more
- Upload your brand imagery: include your logo, brand colors, and images
- Create your Client Portal: give your clients a fully branded experience when they log in to review their files and emails from you
- Invite your team: get the whole gang collaborating on HoneyBook (UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP PLAN ONLY)
- Add your bank details: so you can get your $$$
- Sync with Gmail: automatically pull emails with your client into HoneyBook, and make sure emails you send through HoneyBook come from your email address
- Customize your lead sources: know exactly where your inquiries are coming from
- Customize your Project Details fields: collect the exact information you need for every Project
- Customize your Project types: accurately categorize Projects you're working on
- Set your notification preferences: get alerted when something needs attention
- Set up automated emails: automatically send your clients reminders and updates
- Integrate with Zapier: make life a little easier with a host of available automations
Your personal profile
- Edit your personal details: name, email, phone, and more
- Change your password: just in case!
- Review your security phone number: be prepared for 2-step verification
Your team's communication
- Create Templates: set up Templates for commonly-used files and pricing
- Set up your Contact Form: auto-populate leads into your Pipeline
Want to learn more?
- Getting started with HoneyBook
- Creating your first Project
- Creating and sending an Invoice
- Managing your Pipeline
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!