When you create multiple companies within your HoneyBook account, you can have separate Project Pipelines, branding, Templates, and bank accounts for each brand or business, but manage it all from a single HoneyBook login. Here's an overview of what's shared between companies when you've added more than one!
To add a company:
1. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Click the Add New icon.
4. Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your new company.
5. You’ll land in the Settings page for your new brand, where you can customize however you’d like! You can learn more about Company Settings here.
Want to learn more?
- Using multiple companies in HoneyBook
- How many companies can I add to my account?
- Customizing your HoneyBook account
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!