Much like your personal account settings, customizing your company settings allows HoneyBook to work for you even more. Add your business information to make your account feel like you!
To edit your Company Settings:
1. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Company Settings from the menu.
3. In the Company Brand tab, edit the information by clicking the Pencil icon where visible, or by simply clicking into a field to update.
HoneyBook Tip: If you want to create a custom Company Type instead of selecting from our standard list, choose Other from the menu—HoneyBook will provide space for your own label!
4. In Brand Elements, customize your branding: learn more here!
5. In Email Signature, click the Edit button to craft a default email sign-off.
You can also add a logo or icon (or a few!) to your email signature by clicking the Insert Image button in the formatting toolbar—just make sure it's 100x100 px for the best quality image! You can even click the image once it's inserted to adjust its alignment.
6. In More Info, edit your business address, and make sure to confirm your time zone!
Everything will save automatically, so you're ready to roll whenever your settings look good to you.
From Company Settings, you'll also find tabs for:
Membership: from here, adjust your subscription terms or payment method
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!