Much like your personal account settings, customizing your company settings allows HoneyBook to work for you even more. Add your business information to make your account feel like you!
To edit your Company Settings:
1. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Company Settings from the menu.
3. In the Company Brand tab, edit the information by clicking the Pencil icon where visible, or by simply clicking into a field to update.
HoneyBook Tip: If you want to create a custom Company Type instead of selecting from our standard list, choose Other from the menu—HoneyBook will provide space for your own label!
4. In Brand Elements, customize your branding: learn more here!
5. In Email Signature, click the Edit button to craft a default email sign-off.
- You can also add a logo or icon to your email signature—just make sure it's 100x100 px for the best quality image!
6. In More Info, edit your business address, and make sure to confirm your time zone!
Everything will save automatically, so you're ready to roll whenever your settings look good to you.
From Company Settings, you'll also find tabs for:
- Client Portal: from here, customize the login screen that your clients see when you send them a link to their portal
- Integrations: from here, sync your Gmail account, integrate with QuickBooks, hook up Calendly, integrate with Zapier, or connect your social accounts
- Team: from here, invite and manage team members, and adjust team-related notification settings
- Preferences: from here, edit your lead sources, Project Details fields, and Project types; adjust your personal notification settings; and configure some automated emails
- Membership: from here, adjust your subscription terms or payment method
- Bank Details: from here, connect your bank account to get paid directly through HoneyBook
Want to learn more?
- Editing your personal profile
- What kinds of documents can I send through HoneyBook?
- Set up your bank account
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!