Just as it does for you, HoneyBook aims to streamline the process of booking and project management for your clients.
Once you create a Project and begin communicating with your client, they'll have access to their Client Portal, where they can review any emails or files that have already been sent.
The files that you do send to your client, like Invoices or Proposals, will be emailed right to the email address you have on file for them. The email will contain a link to the file through which your client can easily access and act upon the document, as well as the aforementioned Client Portal.
Client Experience FAQs
- What does my client see when I send a Proposal?
- What does my client see when I send a Brochure?
- What does my client see when they make a payment?
- How can I preview what my client sees before I send a file?
- My client is having trouble signing a Contract—what do I do?
- My client is having trouble submitting a payment—what do I do?
Want to learn more?
- Creating a new Project
- Creating and sending files through HoneyBook
- My client is receiving an error that their link was meant for someone else
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!