If you originally set up a HoneyBook account with Facebook, and you're now trying to log into the HoneyBook app via your iOS device, we've got you covered.
Currently, our iOS apps doesn’t support the “Log in with Facebook” feature, but not to worry! You can simply create a password tied to the same email account, which you can then use to log in on mobile. Here’s how!
1. Open the HoneyBook app on your mobile device.
2. Tap Login.
3. Under the Password field, tap Forgot?
4. Enter the email address associated with your HoneyBook account* and tap Send Reset Link. A password reset email, which will walk you through the steps to finish resetting your password, will arrive shortly to the email address you entered.
Once that’s all set, you should be able to log into your HoneyBook account via mobile with your newly reset password, while still using the Log in with Facebook option on desktop!
If you didn’t get a reset password email, be sure to check your spam or HoneyBook folders.
*PLEASE NOTE: Password reset emails will only be sent to email addresses that have a HoneyBook account associated. If you don't know the email associated with your account, or you aren't receiving your password reset email, please send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page or by emailing [email protected].
Logging in another way? Check out more info here!
Want to learn more?
- iOS and Android app help
- What features are available on HoneyBook's mobile app?
- What file types can I send through the app?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!