We’re always working to strengthen your security. To add an extra level of protection to your account, we have an optional 2-step verification login process in place.
When you opt-in to 2-step verification login, you’ll be required to enter a code sent to your security phone number each time you log in to HoneyBook. You can rest easy knowing your login is doubly protected and your account is secure.
PLEASE NOTE: This feature is specific to the HoneyBook login process. However, it's generally a best practice to enable 2-factor authentication on all login services you use!
Adding 2-step verification login
1. First, make sure that you’ve added a security phone number to your account—this is required for 2-step verification login, and to make changes to your bank account and personal account information.
2. Click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Select My Account.
4. Under Login 2-Step Verification, click + Add.
5. In the window that appears, select how you would like to receive your security code—by text message or phone call—then click Send Code.
6. Depending on your selection, our system will text or call you with a 6-digit verification code.
7. Enter the code provided into HoneyBook and click Done.
Each time you log in, you’ll be prompted to enter a code sent to you as an extra layer of security!
Logging in with 2-step verification
1. On the HoneyBook login page, enter your email address and password.
2. Click Log In.
3. If you’ve successfully enabled 2-step verification login, a code will be sent to your security phone number.
4. Enter the code provided into HoneyBook and click Continue.
On the mobile app
1. Open the HoneyBook app on your mobile device.
2. Tap Log In.
3. Enter your email address and password, then tap Log In again.
4. If you’ve successfully enabled 2-step verification login, a code will be sent to your security phone number.
5. Enter the code provided and click Continue.
Turning 2-step verification login off
If you'd like to deactivate 2-step verification login, please contact our Support team by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page.
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help.