The HoneyBook integration with Facebook and Instagram Lead Ads makes it easy for you to collect leads through Facebook and Instagram and funnel them right into your HoneyBook Project Pipeline.
Each lead that comes in through Facebook or Instagram will create a new Project in your HoneyBook account (just like Inquiries through your Contact Form would!), saving you time and making the Project easy to manage from Day 1.
These new leads will be automatically assigned Facebook as their Lead Source, regardless of where the lead is coming from, so take note. Tracking these social leads will allowing you to utilize your Lead Reports to get a better sense of where your business comes from and how varying lead sources perform!
What are FaceBook and Instagram Lead Ads?
Facebook Lead Ads and Instagram Lead Ads make the lead generation process easy. If you’ve created ads on Instagram or Facebook, a potential client can simply tap the ad to reveal a contact form, which will be pre-populated with their Social Media contact information. With just a few taps, they can get the information they need about you, and you generate a qualified lead for your business.
Since the Lead Ads are pre-populated with contact information, it makes it extra easy for your leads to get in touch, even on mobile — minimizing friction and potential lead drop-off in the process!
Integrating Lead Ads with HoneyBook
PLEASE NOTE: In order to review the appropriate settings in Instagram or Facebook and integrate accounts successfully, you must have Admin access to the Facebook account in question. Learn how to see what role you have here.
1. From your HoneyBook dashboard, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Company Settings.
3. Click the Integrations tab.
4. Scroll down to the Facebook/Instagram Leads Integration section and click Configure Lead Ads.
5. Follow the prompts to log in to Facebook or select the correct Facebook account.
PLEASE NOTE: You'll need to have your Facebook and Instagram page connected in the Ads Manager in your Facebook Business account in order for this to work.
6. Select the Facebook and Instagram Pages you want to connect. This step will give HoneyBook permission to access your pages of choice. Don’t worry — we’ll never post anything on your behalf!
7. Click Add Facebook Page.
8. Select the Facebook pages that have active Lead Ads (whether they be IG or FB ads) and click Connect Page.
That’s it! You’ll be able to tell that your Facebook page was connected successfully if you see it listed in the Facebook Leads section of HoneyBook with a Page ID. From there, you can click the Add Facebook page button to add an additional page, or remove an existing page by clicking the trash can icon.
Now, any leads coming in through that page’s Lead Ads will populate as Projects in the Inquiry stage of your HoneyBook Pipeline!
Want to learn more?
- My Facebook Lead Ads integration isn't working
- How do I capture leads through my Facebook Business Page?
- Using the HoneyBook Contact Form
- Understanding the Project Pipeline
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!