Calendly is a scheduling tool that allows your clients to review your open calendar times and schedule a meeting with you in just a few clicks—and since it integrates with HoneyBook, it helps you supercharge your scheduling there, too! Ultimately, it saves you time, allowing you to provide superior customer service and increase bookings in the process.
Here’s how it works: simply share your custom Calendly link on your website, marketing materials, emails, etc.—or, of course, you can include it in any HoneyBook messages that you send.
With the integration in place, your Calendly availability automatically blocks out any event dates or meetings you already have, and your clients can easily select an available time to connect with you. Then, watch in wonder as all Calendly-booked meetings automatically appear in your HoneyBook Calendar.
Calendly Integration FAQ
- How do I connect my HoneyBook account with Calendly?
- What can I do once I've integrated Calendly and HoneyBook?
- Where can I find my Calendly link?
- Which calendars can I integrate with Calendly?
- Does my HoneyBook membership include a Calendly account?
Want to learn more?
- HoneyBook FAQ
- Understanding & managing your HoneyBook Calendar
- Syncing your Google Calendar with HoneyBook
- Integrating HoneyBook with Gmail
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!