Zoom is a virtual video conferencing tool that can be used in conjunction with HoneyBook Scheduling and Calendar Meetings.
In this article we'll cover:
- How to integrate your Zoom account with HoneyBook
- How to Disconnect your Zoom account from HoneyBook
- How to add a Zoom link to your Scheduling Session
- How to add a Zoom link to a meeting on your Calendar
Integrating Zoom and HoneyBook
1. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Company Settings from the menu.
3. Click the Integrations tab.
4. In the Zoom Integration section, click Connect.
5. Follow the authentication prompts to allow HoneyBook access to your Zoom information by clicking Authorize.
Now, Zoom and HoneyBook will start sharing information so you can easily connect your Zoom Links to Session Types in HoneyBook. You can check out the Zoom Help Center for more information on optimizing your Zoom account.
How to Disconnect Zoom
Once connected, the only option you'll see in the Zoom section of your Integrations Tab is to Disconnect your Zoom account via a Disconnect Button. If you'd like to remove your Zoom integration, simply click that Disconnect Button.
Adding a Zoom Link to your Scheduling Session
HoneyBook’s Scheduling Tool enables you to schedule meetings 2x faster than normal by instantly showcasing availability to your clients and allowing them to choose a time that best fits their schedule so there's no more back and forth! Learn more about Scheduling in HoneyBook.
1. From your HoneyBook Scheduling Tool, either create a New Session by clicking + New Session Type or click Edit on an existing Session you'd like to add your Zoom Link to.
2. Under Session Type, choose Video Call.
3. Select Zoom from the Video Type drop down.
PLEASE NOTE: Once your client schedules the session with you, a Zoom Link will be automatically created and sent via email confirmation to both you and your client.
4. Continue adding all other Session details, and hit Save.
Adding a Meeting with Zoom to your Calendar
1. From your HoneyBook Calendar, find and click the day on which you’d like to schedule a calendar event.
2. Select Create a Meeting.
3. Enter the details of your meeting, such as the title (eg: Check-in call with Alan; Gallery Walkthrough; etc.), start and end times, meeting type, and description.
4. Selected the video call meeting type and select Zoom from the drop down
5. If you'd like to add a custom Zoom Link for this meeting instead of the auto-created one, simply click the trash icon to the right of the auto-created Zoom Link, and manually add in the Zoom Link of your preference.
6. If you’d like to associate this calendar event with a Project, you can either:
- Create a brand new Project by typing the new Project name into the Project field and clicking Add Project
- Find an existing Project by typing the Project name into the Project field
7. When you’re ready, click Schedule!
PLEASE NOTE: If you'd like to add a Zoom Link to an existing meeting, simply locate the meeting on your calendar, click Edit, select the Video Call Meeting Type and choose Zoom from the dropdown, and then click Update to save all changes!
HoneyBook Tip: Don't have a Zoom account but still want to add video conferencing to your sessions? No problem — HoneyBook's Scheduling tool allows you to sync Google Meet or add another URL of your choice for virtual meetings as well!
Want to learn more?
- Understanding & Managing your HoneyBook Calendar
- Scheduling in HoneyBook
- Scheduling and Managing Sessions with clients
- Your Clients' Experience with Scheduling
Still have questions or need to trouble-shoot? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!