Calendly is an awesome scheduling tool that allows your clients to review your open calendar times and easily schedule a meeting with you — and since it integrates with HoneyBook, it helps you supercharge your scheduling there, too!
Integrating with Calendly with HoneyBook will:
- Pull information from your HoneyBook calendar into Calendly to determine your available time slots — so, for example, no one will be able to book a meeting on a day containing a full-day event, for example
- Sync any meetings scheduled through Calendly right into your HoneyBook calendar
To integrate with Calendly:
2. Find your Calendly API Key by clicking the menu in the top right corner and selecting Integrations.
3. Copy the API Key provided.
4. Head back to HoneyBook. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
5. Select Company Settings from the menu.
6. Click the Integrations tab.
7. In the Calendly Integration section, click Connect.
8. Paste your API Key when prompted, and click Connect.
Now, Calendly and HoneyBook will start sharing calendar information — making your life infinitely easier in the process! You can check out the Calendly Help Center for more information on optimizing your Calendly account.
HoneyBook Tip: Don't have a Calendly account but still want easy scheduling? No problem — HoneyBook's Scheduling tool can help!
Want to learn more?
- Calendly integration FAQ
- HoneyBook's Scheduling tool
- Understanding & managing your HoneyBook Calendar
- Syncing your Google Calendar with HoneyBook
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!