Does your business Facebook page garner lots of leads, with people sending messages about booking you (awesome) that you then need to manually add to HoneyBook (less awesome)?
The HoneyBook Contact Form is a widget that can be installed on your company site, allowing you to pose a series of questions to potential clients and funnel the information directly into your HoneyBook account. Incoming requests will automatically populate as Inquiries in your Project Pipeline, to ensure no lead is left behind!
Here's how to take full advantage:
1. Customize your Contact Form(s) in HoneyBook.
2. Embed your form onto the page of choice on your website.
3. Copy the URL for the page you just added or updated.
4. Log in to your business Facebook page (make sure you're logged in as an admin).
5. Click + Add a Button at the bottom of your cover photo.
6. Select Contact You from the menu, then choose the language you'd like on your button (you'll likely want the "Contact Us" option for this!).
7. Click Next when you're ready.
8. Click the Website Link field.
9. Paste the link to your Contact Form and click Save.
10. Click Finish when you're ready.
Then, just sit back and watch the leads roll in!
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!