Oh no! Leads from your Facebook and Instagram Lead Ads not funneling into your HoneyBook Pipeline the way they should? Try the troubleshooting steps below.
1. Log into your Ads Manager through Facebook and head to the Business Integrations section.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to review the appropriate settings in Facebook and integrate accounts successfully, you must have Admin access to the Facebook account in question. Learn how to see what role you have here.
2. In the Active Business Integrations section, you should see the HoneyBook app listed. Check the box for this integration and click Remove.
3. In the confirmation pop-up that appears, click Remove again.
4. Now, log into HoneyBook and head to your Facebook and Instagram Leads section.
5. Remove the Facebook page you need to fix by clicking the trash can icon.
6. Re-start the integration process by following the original integration instructions.
7. Finally, once the integration has been reinstated, return to your Facebook Business Integrations section to confirm that the permissions are correct. In the Active Business Integrations section, click View and Edit under the HoneyBook app.
- HoneyBook Tip: Don’t see the HoneyBook app listed there? The re-integration may not have been completed! Check out the integration instructions to confirm you’ve been through all necessary steps.
8. Make sure these permissions are enabled: Manage your Pages, Show a list of the Pages you manage, and Access leads for your Pages.
9. Save your settings.
Now, test it out with a sample inquiry to make sure everything’s connected! If you’re still having trouble, please reach out to our Concierge team via the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page, or by emailing [email protected].
- Capturing leads with Facebook Lead Ads
- Capturing leads through your Facebook business page
- Using the HoneyBook Contact Form
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!