Much like your business, HoneyBook runs on Projects—they're the foundation on which we build our castle of awesome features. Within a Project, you can create and send files, email your client directly, track your time and tasks, and more. And when business is booming, you're going to need to add a whole lot of them.
Prefer a video walkthrough? We got you. Check it out here.
To create a new Project:
1. From your HoneyBook dashboard, hover over the + New button in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Select New Project from the menu.
3. Enter your Project details: name, type, venue, date, lead source, etc.
HoneyBook Tip: You can (and should!) customize your Project types to make sure they fit your brand.
4. Click Next.
5. Add a Participant to the Project by entering the email address, name, and any other relevant contact info you have.
- Participants are the contacts who will receive all files and other communication regarding the Project, so this will likely be your client!
6. Click Add.
Want to learn more?
- Can I create templates for my files?
- What is the the Project Pipeline?
- How do I get paid through HoneyBook?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!