Your brand is who you are—it's the heart and soul of your business. Uploading your company's images and assets into HoneyBook ensures that all communication going out of the platform looks like your company and aligns with your brand, and the clients receiving your files and emails will feel the continuity!
Prefer a video walkthrough? We got you. Check it out here.
To upload your company logo and branding:
1. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Company Settings from the menu.
3. In Brand Logo and Color, upload your logo by clicking on the Full Logo and/or Logo field. Images should be in PNG, JPG, or GIF format.
- Full logo: featured in the header of your Contracts. The ideal image size is 300 x 100 px.
- Square logo: featured on the image banner at the top of Brochures, Proposals, Contracts and Invoices. The ideal image size is 100 x 100 px.
4. Select your brand color by clicking Main Button Color—you can select from the color chart, or type in your hex code. Click Choose when you're ready.
- Button color will show on any client-facing buttons in files or emails.
HoneyBook Tip: When selecting a brand color, be sure that this color easily visible to your clients. Lighter colors may not stand out enough!.
PLEASE NOTE: At the moment, while you're able to update your logos through your own HoneyBook account, you'll need to contact our Concierge team in order to delete them entirely. Just send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page!
Want to learn more?
- Emailing PDFs and images through HoneyBook
- Customizing your file headers
- Customize your HoneyBook account
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!