Bulk actions in your Project Pipeline allow you to move, delete, or archive many Projects at —saving you time and effort in the process! As of now, bulk updating is only available to the account owner. Anyone can, of course, still delete, move, or archive their own Projects individually.
Moving Projects allows you to change the Projects’ stages—i.e., where in the Pipeline they currently sit. You can learn more about the various Pipeline stages here!
Archiving a Project simply hides it from your main Pipeline—it will, however, always be accessible in the Archived section. This is a great option for general "clean up."
Deleting a Project will permanently remove the Workspace, as well as all files and communication that are housed in it. Only use this option if you're sure there's nothing in the Project you need to save!
PLEASE NOTE: If a Project contains a file on which a payment has been made, the Project can not be deleted—it will need to be archived.
To bulk update your Projects:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, click the Projects tab.
HoneyBook Tip: Make sure you're viewing the Projects you want to view by clicking the appropriate tile in the Pipeline: Active Projects, to view all, or a particular Pipeline stage to only view Projects in that stage.
2. Once in your selected list of Projects, hover over a Project and check the box that appears on the left side of the screen. This will make your bulk action options visible.
3. Check the boxes of the Projects you want to move, archive, or delete. Or, just check the box at the top of the column to select all Projects in the list you're viewing!
4. Click the appropriate bulk action icon to choose what you’d like to do with these Projects. You can:
- Move Projects to another Pipeline stage
- Archive Projects (moving them to the Archived stage)
- Delete them from your HoneyBook account
5. Depending on which action you take, you may need to:
- Select the Pipeline stage to which you’ll move your Projects
- Select the reason for archiving your Projects
- Confirm you’d like to delete your Projects
PLEASE NOTE: If you attempt to delete any Projects that contain a booked file, a payment, or that were not created by you, you will receive an error message, as these Projects are unable to be deleted. They can, however, be archived!
Want to learn more?
- Understanding the Project Pipeline
- Customizing your Pipeline stages
- Deleting a file
- Editing a file that's already been sent
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!