Bulk actions in your Project Pipeline allow you to either delete many Projects at once, or move them to the Archived Pipeline stage—saving you time and effort in the process! As of now, bulk updating is only available to the account owner. Anyone can, of course, still delete or archive their own Projects individually.
Deleting a Project will permanently remove the Workspace, as well as all files and communication that are housed in it. Only use this option if you're sure there's nothing in the Project you need to save!
Archiving a Project simply hides it from your main Pipeline—it will, however, always be accessible in the Archived section. This is a great option for general "clean up."
PLEASE NOTE: If a Project contains a file on which a payment has been made, the Project can not be deleted—it will need to be archived.
To bulk update your Projects:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, click the Projects tab.
HoneyBook Tip: Make sure you're viewing the Projects you want to view by clicking the appropriate tile in the Pipeline: Active Projects, to view all, or a particular stage.
2. Once in your selected list of Projects, click the Bulk Actions button.
3. Check the boxes of the Projects you want to delete or archive.
4. Click the Delete or Archive button.
5. If you're archiving, select the reason for archive and click OK. If you're deleting, click Delete Projects to confirm you'd like to delete.
If you attempt to delete any Projects that contain a booked file, a payment, or that were not created by you, you will receive an error message, as these Projects are unable to be deleted. They can, however, be archived!
PLEASE NOTE: At the moment, bulk actions are only available for deleting and archiving—but we're hoping to add bulk options for the other Pipeline stages in the future!
Want to learn more?
- Understanding the Project Pipeline
- Customizing your Pipeline stages
- Deleting a file
- Editing a file that's already been sent
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!