The following data will sync from HoneyBook to QuickBooks Online:
- Customer’s name and email
- Any line items that have a price associated
- Subtotal and total
- Transaction fees
*PLEASE NOTE, if you are a QuickBooks Canada user:
- Any items with no tax on your HoneyBook invoice will automatically default to zero-rated tax when synced in QuickBooks.
- Any items with tax on your HoneyBook Invoice will automatically default to your default tax rate set in HoneyBook when synced in QuickBooks.
- For any items with a different tax rate than your default tax rate (tax in a different province etc.), you will need to manually update that tax rate in QuickBooks.
Want to learn more?
- QuickBooks overview
- Setting your tax rate in QuickBooks
- Can I connect multiple QuickBooks accounts to HoneyBook?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!