Project Types are... well, exactly what they sound like: types of Projects! In HoneyBook, you can quickly categorize everything you're working on as a particular kind of Project—a caterer might include "Wedding," "Birthday Party," and "Corporate Event," for example—which helps you understand your business even better.
Since we know that your business is constantly growing and changing, Project Types can also be customized to suit the needs of the day: you have the option to add, remove, or change anything. That way, you can easily categorize all the awesome stuff you're working on.
Prefer a video walkthrough? We got you. Check it out here.
To customize your Project Types:
1. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Company Settings from the menu.
3. Select the Preferences tab.
4. In the Project Types section, click Edit.
5. Edit your Project Types! You can:
- Click Add Project Type and enter the title to add
- Hover over existing Project Types and click the pencil icon to edit
- Hover over existing Project Types and click the trash can icon to delete
6. Click Save Changes when you're finished.
Now, you can choose from your brand new list of Project Types when you're creating a Project.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!