Since we want to make sure that you can easily showcase your brand with every file, email, and message you send to your clients, you can make life even easier by setting an image from your photo and file library as your default photo. That way, whenever you create a new file or project, we'll automatically pull your favorite image into the header (although you can always change it if you'd like)!
PLEASE NOTE: The default image that you select will serve as the header for all new files and projects. As mentioned, you can always change it!
There are two ways to set your default photo.
To set a default photo through your Company Settings:
1. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Company Settings from the menu.
3. In the Brand Elements section of the Company Brand tab, click the Default Header Image field.
4. Upload or select a default header image for your Projects and files.
You can choose to upload a new image, or select from any images you've already added to your Library.
The ideal image size is 750 x 300 px.
Headers will default to this image when you create new Projects or files, but you can always change them.
HoneyBook Tip: Check out the Preview on the right to see how everything will come together!
To set a default photo through the image Library:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, click the Tools menu.
2. Select Library from the menu.
3. In your Library, hover over the image you'd like to select.
4. Click the Star icon to choose the image as your default.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!