The ability to collect payments directly through HoneyBook is (in our humble opinion) one of the platform's most powerful features. That's why it's important to connect your bank account to HoneyBook—it lets us transfer your clients' payments right to you.
PLEASE NOTE: We always have your safety in mind, so at the moment, 2-Step Verification—calling or texting you with a unique code—is required when adding or making changes to your banking information. Make sure your phone number is accurate in your personal Account Settings before proceeding!
Prefer a video walkthrough? We got you. Check it out here.
Here's how to add or update your bank account information in HoneyBook:
1. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Company Settings from the menu.
3. Select the Bank Details tab.
4. If you haven't entered account information yet, click Add a Bank Account.
- If you're editing existing bank account information, click the pencil icon to open and edit existing information.
5. Enter your personal and bank information.
- Personal Accounts must provide full SSN and identification document.
- Business Accounts must provide date of birth and the last 4 digits of the SSN from the owner or team member submitting the information, as well as full EIN (Tax ID).
6. In the Identification Document section, select Click to Upload.
7. Upload a bright, clear photo of your passport or driver's license as a JPEG or PNG image.
- PLEASE NOTE: We must be able to clearly see your name, date of birth and photo. The name on the ID must match the bank account owner's name.
8. Click Save.
You may be required to complete a 2-Step Verification process in order to finish your updates—you can learn more about that here!
Want to learn more?
- Your clients' payment options in HoneyBook
- Are there transaction fees when I accept payments through HoneyBook?
- How long does it take to receive payments?
- Recording cash or check payments
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!