Your security is our first priority. To ensure that sensitive account information is only updated by you, we have a 2-step verification process in place.
When making changes to your bank account or personal account information, or when utilizing our 2-step verification login process, you'll be prompted to trigger a phone call or an SMS to the phone number we have on file. The call or text will provide you with a 6-digit code to enter into HoneyBook — then, you can complete your changes.
Here's how the process will look for you:
1. Before attempting to make any changes, make sure that your phone number on file is correct. To check, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select My Account.
3. Scroll down to find the Edit Security Phone Number section and review the number on file.
If the number is correct, you’re good to go.
4. Once you've confirmed that your security phone number is correct, you can complete any account change that requires 2-step verification. When making the changes, you'll be presented with the following:
5. Depending on your selection, our system will text or call you with a 6-digit verification code.
6. Enter the code provided into HoneyBook and click Submit. Now, you'll be able to complete your edits!
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!