To add a Workspace within a Project:
1. Navigate to the Project that requires an additional Workspace.
- Search via the search icon in the top left corner of your Home page, or select the Projects tab to review your full list of Projects.
- Creating a new Project? Learn how here.
2. In the Project Options section, click the 3-dot icon.
3. Select Add Workspace.
4. Choose the relevant type of Workspace when prompted.
5. Enter the name and email for the participant you'll be adding to this Workspace.
- Workspace participants can be brand new contacts, but you can also add participants who are currently members of other Workspaces.
- This initial participant is just that—the first one. You can add more participants once the Workspace has been created.
6. Click Add.
You can always toggle between Workspaces by selecting the Workspace at the bottom of Project Options, under Related Workspaces.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!