Within your HoneyBook account, you now have the ability to create multiple companies within your main account. Each additional company will act as its own entity, with individual settings, tools, projects, bank accounts, integrations, etc. It’s perfect for business owners who run multiple businesses or brands—especially those with separate bank accounts—that are difficult to manage properly through one HoneyBook account.
Your main HoneyBook account will be the original account with which you signed up. From there, you can add in any number of additional companies/brands. You’ll still manage your HoneyBook subscription through this main account.
- How to add a company to your main HoneyBook account
- What is/is not shared between companies
- Toggling between your companies
- Adding a team member to a new company
- How many companies can I add?
- Can you delete a company?
- What if I already have multiple, separate accounts I want to merge together?
Want to learn more?
- Your HoneyBook membership
- Customizing your HoneyBook account
- Adding clients and invoices from your old system
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!