Since we want to make sure that you can easily showcase your brand with every file, email, and message you send to your clients, you can make life even easier by setting an image from your photo and file library as your default photo. That way, whenever you create a new file, we'll automatically pull your favorite image into the header (although you can always change it if you'd like)!
To set a default photo:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, click the Tools menu.
2. Select Library from the menu.
3. In your Library, hover over the image you'd like to select.
4. Click the Star icon to choose the image as your default.
Want to learn more?
- Sending emails through HoneyBook
- Can I email PDFs and images?
- How do I know if a client has read my email?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!