We know. You're busy. There's no time to be searching through folders on your computer to find that one image or file you need.
That's why we offer a photo and file gallery called the Library. You can upload images, PDFs, and other file file types to quickly insert into your HoneyBook emails again and again.
PLEASE NOTE: At the moment, the maximum file size for uploads is 15MB.
To upload images and files to your Library:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, click the Tools menu.
2. Select Library from the menu.
3. Click Upload.
4. Follow the onscreen prompts to locate and upload the images or files you'll be importing.
- HoneyBook Tip: Ideal image dimensions will vary based on how you're intending to use them. For best results, follow the guidelines below.
5. Once the files have uploaded successfully, they'll be visible in the My Images or My Files, depending on the file type.
Now, you'll be able to easily select images and files from your Library any time you're adding an attachment to an email with a client!
If you ever need to delete, re-download, or set an image as your default, simply hover over the image in your Library and select the trash can, down arrow, or star icon respectively.
Want to learn more?
- Sending emails through HoneyBook
- Can I email PDFs and images?
- How do I know if a client has read my email?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!