Related workspaces allow you to separate email threads and files across multiple clients or vendors, while still tracking all of the important details under the same umbrella project. When you have multiple workspaces within a project, it’s sometimes necessary to access them on-the-go. Now, you can easily find all parts of a project via the HoneyBook mobile app, allowing you to stay on top of documents and recent communication.
PLEASE NOTE: Related workspaces are available only on the iOS app at the moment (and, of course, desktop!), but coming soon to Android.
To access a related workspace on the mobile app:
1. Open your HoneyBook iOS app.
2. Locate the project that houses the related workspace you would like to find. You can:
Search via the search icon at the top of your app's Home screen (Pipeline view)
Locate the project from the Project List in your Pipeline
3. Tap the project name to open it.
4. From within the project, tap the three-dot icon to the top right of your screen.
5. In the menu that appears, tap Related workspaces.
6. In the menu that appears, locate the name of the related workspace you’d like to access and tap it.
The related workspace should open on your mobile app, along with all of the information and communication within it. From here, you can get started sending documents and emails out to the workspace participants.
Need to do this on desktop instead? Check out how here!
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!