Don’t know where to get started with smart files, or just looking for some inspiration? Good news: your HoneyBook account comes with a gallery of 50 beautifully-crafted smart file templates that you can use as a springboard for your own designs.
Your account look a little different? You might have a different version of files!
In this article, we’ll cover:
What is the smart files Template Gallery?
The smart files Template Gallery is just what it sounds like—a gallery of pre-created smart file templates, ranging from questionnaires and quotes to contracts and invoices. These gallery templates are here for however you choose to use them—you can save to your own templates to build off of, adjust to fit your own branding; or simply look through for some inspiration.
Accessing the Template Gallery
To locate the Template Gallery:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, click the Tools menu.
2. Select My Templates from the menu.
3. From your Templates page, click Template Gallery.
Navigating the Template Gallery
Within the Template Gallery, there are several different organizational tools to help you find exactly what you need.
To adjust how the templates are sorted:
1. Click the Sort By menu.
2. Within the drop-down that appears, choose how you would like to sort the templates. You can sort by:
Name A - Z
Name Z - A
Recently Added (default)
To find a specific template type(s):
1. In the Type sidebar, select the template type(s) that you are looking for.
HoneyBook Tip: If you’d like, you can select multiple types!
To filter by industry:
1. In the Industry sidebar, select the industry or industries of the templates you are looking for.
Saving, editing, and customizing a smart files gallery template
See a template that particularly catches your eye? You can save this template to your own Templates page. From here, you can customize the template to make it your own, then get started using it in your own client communications!
To save a gallery template to your own templates:
1. Click on the gallery template that you’d like to save.
2. Within the pop-up that appears, either:
Select Quick Save. The template will be immediately accessible under your Templates page in the Saved templates folder, OR
Select Edit this Template. You’ll be sent straight to the smart files builder where you’ll be able to edit the template. The template will be automatically saved under your Templates page in the Saved templates folder, too!
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!