Ever finished composing an email and wondered—what next? By creating an email signature template, you can highlight your brand’s logo and colors, add your contact information, and even include links! Then, at the end of your messages, pull this template in with just a few clicks to guarantee a professional look in every email, every time.
To create an email signature template:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, click the Tools menu.
2. Select My Templates from the menu.
3. Select Email Signature from the list of template types.
4. Here, you’ll see the Default Signature that we’ve created for you using your company details. Click on the template to open the template editor.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, only one email signature template can be created per team member. You’ll need to work off of the Default Signature, but not to worry, you can easily customize the template to allow your branding and contact info to shine through.
5. Now, create your template! First, click on the title to update the name of the email signature.
6. To add or delete text, type directly into the template editor.
7. To format the text with standard options such as size, color, alignment, etc., highlight the text in question and make your edits from the toolbar.
8. To add an image, click your cursor where you’d like the image to go, then select the insert image icon in the toolbar. Then, you’ll be prompted to:
Select an image from your library, or click the Upload tab to upload a brand new image
Crop the image to your liking, then click Save
PLEASE NOTE: Email signatures are optimized for your logo, so the image(s) you add must have a 1:1 ratio.
9. Once you’ve uploaded an image, you can adjust the image alignment (left, right, or center) by selecting the image.
After you’ve created your custom email signature template, you can easily add it to any email or email template by clicking the Add your email signature icon in the email editor toolbar.
HoneyBook Tip: To save yourself even more time, insert your email signature template into your email templates. Then, when you use an email template, no need to add a signature—it will already be there for you!
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!