With everything you have going on, you not only need a calendar in the palm of your hand at all times, but one that shows you everything on the docket — not just a subset of events. Luckily, HoneyBook's iOS and Android apps have your calendar covered!
By default, your HoneyBook calendar will display all HoneyBook-related events, such as Project dates, payment due dates, and meetings. You can utilize our integration with Google Calendar to have all of your external calendar events show up in the app.
In this article, we'll review:
iOS and Android: Syncing your device calendar
Giving the app permission to read and display your device's calendar will help you avoid double booking when creating a project or adjusting project details. Be sure to allow the app to pull events directly from your iOS or Android device’s calendar.
1. From your home page (Pipeline view), tap the Settings tab in your bottom navigation bar.
2. In the Calendar field, toggle your Calendar sync on or off.
3. Now, when you go to adjust the Project Date in the project details tab of a project, you have the option to easily double check your device's calendar for any conflicts.
PLEASE NOTE: Your device calendar will simply show you your schedule, but will not impact your scheduling availability that your clients see. That means even though a time is blocked on your device calendar, a client still may choose that time slot via your scheduling link. If that availability is reflected in your Google Calendar, however, the client will not be able to book over it.
iOS and Android: Accessing your HoneyBook calendar
1. From your home screen (Pipeline view), tap the Calendar tab in your bottom navigation bar.
2. Tap into any day to view its events.
PLEASE NOTE: If you see dots on a given day from the month view, that’s an indicator of a meeting, event, or payment occurring that day!
- Orange dot: Meeting scheduled
- Purple dot: Payment due date
- Green dot: Project date
- Gray dot: Tentative Project (Projects that have a date associated, but have not yet been booked with a signature or a first payment.)
3. You can use the filter icon in the top right corner to remove any of the 4 above listed categories from your view if you'd like.
4. Tap any meeting, Project, or payment for more details, or tap the 2 horizontal lines above the event list to return to month view.
- HoneyBook Tip: Tapping on a meeting will allow you to dial into the meeting via phone or video chat (if you've added a contact phone number and/or video chat link), or allow you to tap an address for directions to an in-person meeting.
Remember, meetings can be created by your clients when you share a session link with them, or you can create them yourself!
Want to learn more?
- iOS and Android app FAQ
- Adding a new Project via mobile
- Responding to an Inquiry via mobile
- Troubleshooting the HoneyBook app
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!