With everything you have going on, you not only need a calendar in the palm of your hand at all times, but one that shows you everything on the docket — not just a subset of events. Luckily, HoneyBook's iOS and Android apps have your calendar covered!
By default, your HoneyBook calendar will display all HoneyBook-related events, such as Project dates and payment due dates. To get the most out of your calendar, though, make sure that you allow it to pull events directly from your iOS or Android device's calendar as well. Then, you’ll never be in danger of double-booking, and you can get a complete picture of your schedule. Read more about syncing and accessing your mobile calendar tool below.
In this article, we'll review:
- iOS and Android: Setting up or confirming synced calendars
- iOS and Android: Accessing your HoneyBook calendar
iOS and Android: Setting up or confirming synced calendars
1. From your home page (Pipeline view), tap the Settings tab in your bottom navigation bar.
2. In the Calendar field, toggle your Calendar sync on or off.
iOS and Android: Accessing your HoneyBook calendar
1. From your home screen (Pipeline view), tap the Tools tab in your bottom navigation bar.
2. Select Calendar.
3. Tap into any day to view its events.
PLEASE NOTE: If you see dots on a given day from the month view, that’s an indicator of a meeting, event, or payment occurring that day!
- Orange dot: Meeting scheduled
- Purple dot: Payment due date
- Green dot: Project date
- Gray dot: Tentative Project (Projects that have a date associated, but have not yet been booked with a signature or a first payment.)
4. Tap any meeting, Project, or payment for more details, or tap the 2 horizontal lines above the event list to return to month view.
HoneyBook Tip: Tapping on a meeting will allow you to dial into the meeting via phone or video chat (if you've added a contact phone number and/or video chat link), or allow you to tap an address for directions to an in-person meeting.
Remember, meetings can be created by your clients when you share a session link with them, or you can create them yourself!
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!