With so many balls in the air, it can be hard to keep track of where your Projects all stand — that's why HoneyBook has Project Pipeline stages, which help you get a bird's eye view.
Some stages are built into your HoneyBook account and cannot be moved or deleted, because certain actions that your clients take on files will automatically trigger movement between these stages. These stages are indicated by a lock icon in the customization screen, and you can check them out here. That said, you can also add your own stages to really customize your workflow!
Prefer a video walkthrough? We got you. Check it out here.
To add a Pipeline stage:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, click the Projects tab.
2. Click the Customize button above your Pipeline.
3. Click an Add Stage tile to create your new stage.
4. Enter the name of your stage.
5. Use the 6-dot icon to drag the stage to the appropriate position in the Pipeline.
6. Click Save and Exit when you're done.
Want to learn more?
- What Pipeline stages are available?
- How do I remove a Project from my Pipeline?
- How do I add a Project?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!