- If you're adding a contact to a Project as a participant, they will not receive a notification (until you send them their first message or file, of course!).
- If you're adding a client to the Contacts tab, they will not receive a notification.
- If you're adding a contact who is also a Creative to the Contacts tab, they will not receive a notification.
- If you request to connect with a fellow Creative, they will receive an in-app HoneyBook notification — a push notification via the mobile app, if they have it, as well as an alert when they log into HoneyBook on desktop. They will not, however, receive an email.
Want to learn more?
- Getting started in HoneyBook
- Adding your clients to HoneyBook
- Clients and Creatives FAQ
- Can I import my Google contacts?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!