You probably know by now that HoneyBook helps you stay organized by keeping all your clients, files, and payments in one place. But what if you already had everything in one place — and now you need to transfer it to HoneyBook?
Here are a few tips to get you going, if you're transitioning between systems!
- Take advantage of our free account setup service! Once you're a paid HoneyBook member, you can send your pricing, contract, or questionnaire materials to our team — we'll add them to the appropriate Templates section in your HoneyBook account.
- You can also add existing Invoices — or other files — as Templates on your own, so you can easily use the same formats over and over.
- Add your team members if you need to collaborate.
- Add any pricing packages that you have as Templates, so you can insert them into files with just a couple clicks.
- Add your clients' contact information — you can do this manually, by performing a mass import via CSV, or by syncing your Google contacts.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!