Need to add or change some contact information for a client or vendor? Not to worry—here's how to make those updates.
To edit a contact's details:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, click the Clients tab from the top navigation bar.
2. Make sure you're in the Clients tab.
3. Locate the contact you'd like to edit within the contact list, or search using the search bar.
4. Click Show More to expand the record of the contact you'll be editing.
5. Click the Pencil icon to edit the contact details.
6. Make your changes and click Save.
PLEASE NOTE: You're only able to edit a connection if that connection has not signed in to their account or viewed the workspace.
Want to learn more?
- HoneyBook FAQ
- Adding your contacts to HoneyBook
- Adding a contact to a Project or Workspace
- Creating and sending files
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!