You've customized your Contact Form, and now, you're ready to embed the form on your WordPress website. Before you begin, a few things to note about working with WordPress:
- If you have a WordPress.com website, you can redirect your contact page to your HoneyBook-hosted trade show contact form instead.
PLEASE NOTE: If you've installed a web builder plugin such as a VisualComposer, you will not be able to embed the form. Each plugin has it's own quirks, and may require extra steps to complete the install.
1. Click on Pages in the side navigation of the Wordpress admin page.
2. Click the page on which you want your Contact Form to appear.
3. You'll see a text box area, along with two tabs above it labeled Visual and Text; click Text.
4. In the text box area, click the Code button to apply code tags to the text box, then click Enter to start on a new line.
5. Copy and paste your embed code from HoneyBook into the text box, then click Enter to start on a new line.
6. Click the Code button again to close off the code tags.
7. Click Preview to make sure it's appearing properly on the page.
8. Click Publish to save your changes and to apply them to the live site.
9. You're now all set to receive inquiries from your WordPress site!
For information about adding HTML, see the Wordpress user guide.
Want to learn more?
- Customizing your Contact Form
- How do I embed my form on another website?
- Using multiple Contact Forms
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!