Whether you have a cluttered inbox or a squeaky clean one, it can be difficult to keep track of your communications when they exist with multiple clients in multiple threads. But, friends: there is another way!
There are lots of options when you communicate through HoneyBook, and one of the best is the ability to sync your own Gmail account right into the platform. That way, HoneyBook can automatically pull any communications with your client into one place; one seamless feed.
Once you’ve synced your account, any file or activity message you send through HoneyBook will appear to your client as coming from your Gmail account. You'll also be able to view the emails in your Sent Mail folder within Google.
To connect your Gmail account:
1. Click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Company Settings.
3. Click the Integrations tab.
4. In the Email Integration section, click the Connect Google Account button.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to select the account you'll be connecting and complete the sync.
You'll know that the integration was successful when your chosen email is listed in the Email Integration section of your personal settings.
PLEASE NOTE: At the moment, we're only able to sync with accounts that are hosted through Gmail.
Want to learn more?
- Why are my emails being marked as spam?
- How can I tell if my email has been read?
- Sending files through HoneyBook
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!