Lead forms allow you to create public forms that you can share via link anywhere, and with anyone.
Your account comes preloaded with an inquiry lead form template. You can adjust this form to fit your company, then add its link to your website, Linktree, wherever you’d like; to quickly capture and qualify potential clients all at once.
To create a lead form for inquiries:
2. Click Create New > Inquiry form.
3. You’ll be brought to a preview of the template, which includes a page for leads to answer questions and select the services they’re interested in. To get started customizing, click Edit this template.
5. From the same page, click into the services block to adjust the services and how your client can interact with them.
6. Continue building out and customizing your lead form to your liking! You can add additional blocks and pages, customize the design, and more.
9. Once you’ve built out and customized your lead form, publish the form to set it live.
10. After your form is published, get started copying & sharing its link. You’re not tied to sending the form in a specific project, which means you can share the link anywhere and with anyone who might want to inquire with you.
When the link is clicked, leads will be brought to your live form where they can fill it out and submit. Once submitted, the lead will receive an email confirmation if you've kept the email confirmation setting toggled ON.
When the form is submitted, you’ll receive an email and a desktop notification, a push notification (if you have the app downloaded), and HoneyBook will automatically create a project for that lead in the Inquiry stage. The project will include the completed form and the lead added as a project participant (using the name and email they entered), so that you can get started communicating further–or archiving the project if the lead isn’t a good fit.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!