You can apply tax to your packages and items with just a few clicks.
Apply tax in an invoice
1. First, locate the file that contains the taxable package or item, and click to open.
2. Make sure that you've toggled tax on and set the tax rate from the invoice settings.
3. Under the Tax column, check the box by the taxable package or item.
That's it! Tax will now be applied to your package/item using the rate you set, and will be factored into your invoice totals for clients.
Apply tax in a package template
1. From any page, click the Tools menu > Templates.
2. Select Package from the list of template options on the left side of the screen.
3. Locate the package template you'd like to edit, and click to open.
4. In the tax column, just check tax off.
That's it! Tax will now be applied to your package/item. When you add the package/item to an invoice, the tax will automatically update using the rate you set in the invoice.
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!