HoneyBook’s photo and file gallery – the Library – is now available on the mobile app! No more emailing photos to yourself – now, you can upload images directly from your phone’s camera roll, or take a new photo right from the Library. Then, you can quickly attach these photos to your HoneyBook emails and add them to your files again and again, either from your computer or the mobile app on-the-go.
PLEASE NOTE: At the moment, the maximum file size for uploads is 15MB.
In this article, we’ll cover:
To access your Library on the mobile app:
1. Open the HoneyBook app on your mobile device. From the bottom toolbar, tap on the Tools tab, then select Library.
2. Here, you’ll be able to view all of your previously-added images and files in your Library by toggling between the Images and Attachments (files) tabs!
To upload images to your Library on the mobile app:
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, only photos can be uploaded from the HoneyBook mobile app. However, you'll still be able to access all of the files and attachments you’ve already added to your Library!
1. First, access your Library.
2. From the Images tab, tap on Upload to my library.
3. In the pop-up that appears, select whether you’d like to take a new photo or upload an existing photo from your device.
If you choose to upload an existing photo, tap to choose the image or images you’d like to add and format to your liking.
If you choose to take a new photo, follow the prompts on your screen to capture the image and add to your Library.
Once the upload is complete, you'll be able to easily select these images from your Library any time you're adjusting the imagery in a file or adding an attachment to an email with a client!
When you add something to your Library, it becomes available whenever and wherever you’re accessing your HoneyBook account – whether it be the mobile app or a desktop device.
Have questions about your Library on a desktop device? Check out this article to learn more!
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!