Do YOU have time to search through lists of Projects or contacts or files to find that one thing you're looking for? No? Neither do we — so we recommend using the search bar in HoneyBook instead! Whether you're on the go using our app or sitting in front of your computer, we've got you covered.
Searching on Desktop
1. From the Home Page or Projects tab of your HoneyBook profile on desktop, click the search bar in the top left hand corner.
HoneyBook Tip: If you're not on the Home Page or Projects tab you can hit ⌘ (Command) "K" on your keyboard to bring up the search window from anywhere in the HoneyBook product!
2. You can tap any tab to search within a particular list — Projects, Files, or Contacts — or, simply start typing your search term to pull up results from all lists.
3. Before you type to search you'll see Recent as the top row displaying all Projects, Files, or Contacts with recent activity. Once you begin to type into the search bar you'll see this row change to be the Top Hits section displaying the closest matching results across Projects, Files, and Contacts.
PLEASE NOTE: HoneyBook users in their trial period do not have access to the search functionality.
Searching on iOS or Android
With the search function, you can simply start typing the name of a Project, file, or contact to find every item containing your search term. You can also tap on a specific tab to see a full list — for example, if you want to see your full list of contacts — or, use the tabs to refine your search to a particular category!
1. From the home page of your app, just tap the search bar at the top.
2. You can tap any tab to search within a particular list — Projects, files, or contacts — or, just simply start typing your search term to pull up results from all lists.
HoneyBook Tip: Don't know the full name of the person, file, or Project you're searching for? No prob! Just start typing whatever part you remember, and the search will bring up anything that contains your search term.
3. Now, just tap the Project, file, or contact to open!
HoneyBook Tip: You can easily access and search your Contacts by clicking Tools>Contacts in iOS or Android as well.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!