Before you begin, a note about working with GoDaddy:
Embedding the Contact Form is currently only available to those using the V6 and V7 GoDaddy plans. If you're not on one of these plans, check out your options for using the Direct Link to your HoneyBook Contact Form instead!
To add the HoneyBook Contact Form to your GoDaddy site:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
2. Click Website and Edit Site.
3. Select Add to this page.
4. Navigate to the HTML section and click the box that reads Embed Custom Code on the Page.
5. Add the HTML under Custom Code.
6. Replace all the code in the black panel by pasting in the code for your HoneyBook Contact Form. Here's how to find that code in HoneyBook!
7. Click Publish to apply the changes to your website.
8. When the confirmation window displays, click the live link to see your site changes.
For information about adding HTML to your GoDaddy site, check out the GoDaddy Use Guide!
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!