You've customized your Contact Form, and now, you're ready to embed the form on your Showit website. Sweet!
To embed, you'll need to paste the code you copied from HoneyBook into a Custom Embed Code within your Showit editor.
To add the HoneyBook Contact Form to your Showit site:
1. Log in to your Showit account.
2. Locate the canvas on which you'd like to insert the HoneyBook Contact Form.
3. From your bottom tool bar, select Embed Code to add the Embed Code widget.
4. Add the code for your HoneyBook Contact Form into the Embed Info settings in the right sidebar. Here's how to find that code in HoneyBook!
5. Use the resizing box to resize the widget to fit the full form on both the mobile and desktop layouts.
6. Preview your site and test the form to confirm the message is received in your HoneyBook account.
For more information on embedding code into Showit sites, check out Showit's Help Center!
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!